did somebody say
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
"Woman. Do not wait for a poet. You are already poetry."
Insight Studios, done by Johnny McDevitt. Chicago, IL
I got this tattoo based on a photograph I saw online of some graffiti in Bogotá. I wish I could let that random person with another life in another country just how much their words meant to me.